Outdoor lighting installation services in Hendersonville, Lebanon, and Mt. Juliet, TN.
We offer different types of lighting effects for the exterior of your home or business.
Our expert lighting contractors can install different lighting effects for your home or business's exterior. We strive to increase safety, functionality, and beauty around your property. To give your landscape a unique look, we can install different lighting effects for your property's exterior including path lighting and grazing.
We offer our outdoor lighting installation services for residential and commercial properties in Hendersonville, Lebanon, and Mt. Juliet, TN and all local areas.
The Benefits of Outdoor Lighting Installation
Outdoor lighting installation offers several benefits. One of the most obvious is the visual appeal that it brings. You can highlight your favorite landscape features that would otherwise be invisible at night.
Some other benefits that our outdoor lighting designs can bring to your property include:
- Security: A well-lit property isn't inviting to criminals, so outdoor lighting installation is a great way to deter a potential thief.
- Safety: Allow your residents and visitors to more safely navigate your property at night with a custom outdoor lighting design.
- Functionality: You shouldn't have to hideaway indoors at night. Our team creates an outdoor lighting design that lets you use your outdoor areas even once the sun sets.
We Install Various Types of Outdoor Lighting Options for Your Home or Business
Depending on the layout of your home or business's current landscape, you may want to opt for a certain type of outdoor lighting option. Some of the different options you can choose from include:
- Downlighting: Downlighting is a creative form of architectural lighting. These lights are placed upside down under seating walls, countertops, and benches. They'll be hidden away during the daytime, but they create a soft glow at night.
- Path lighting: Clients opt for custom path lighting options to illuminate driveways, walkways, and steps.
- Spotlighting: We typically highlight one or two of your property's focal points using spotlighting. You can choose to highlight a centerpiece such as a water fountain, landscape bed, or statue. Depending on your landscape's size, you may be able to highlight several features on your property.
- Uplighting: Uplighting is most commonly used to light up a tree from the ground and highlight its structure and shape. We typically use low-voltage lighting to achieve the ideal look and help you save on your energy bill.
- Grazing: Grazing is most commonly used to highlight the texture of a wall or some other kind of stonework. Our outdoor lighting contractors place your lights against a surface with the beams pointed up. This creates a shadow that illuminates the wall's or stone work's texture.
We can evaluate your landscape and recommend outdoor lighting options that will complement your outdoor space.
Do you want outdoor lighting installed for your residential or commercial property? Get in touch today.
If you want outdoor lighting installed for your residential or commercial property, our team can help. Get in touch with our outdoor lighting contractors today at (615) 288-2052 for landscape lighting installation services in Hendersonville, Mt. Juliet, and Lebanon, TN.
Recent Outdoor Lighting Articles
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Adding landscape lighting to your business provides many benefits, both visual and functional. Landscape lighting increases your...
Sunday, March 03, 2019
Undertaking new outdoor living space projects yield two big returns: more family time and a hefty return on investment....
Read more outdoor lighting articles on our blog.